Urgent Help Required!

misskyneston

HElllllppppppppp

This morning I have stupidly gone to work and forgotten my shaker!!!!!! I only have the strawberry sachet with me!

What can I do????

Where do you work.......? would anyone have a bottle with screw on lid ....you could shake like mad to see if you can get rid of the lumps........or if there is a canteen /kitchen........see if they have some form of blender.......hope you can find something to use xx

You can just do it in a cup with a spoon i know its not nice but its better than nothing put a small amount of water in the cup and add some of the shake into the water and stir out any lumps against the side - thats what i do with the soup at work with some hot water. Id suggest not too much water get it down as fast as you can!

I used to mix mine up with a little cold water, to a cake mix consistency, then eat it with a spoon, it was delicious lol x

I used to mix mine up with a little cold water, to a cake mix consistency, then eat it with a spoon, it was delicious lol x

lol, me too Cheryl! :D

Do you have a Tesco or any supermarket near you? You can usually buy a little mini hand whisk that costs about 99p? :D

Mmmmm I ended up having all mine like that - the vanilla one was particularly nice. Glad you got sorted :) x

Really like it that way too!

Back