• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Urgent help with paypal please

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
I put my wedding dress on gumtree for sale & someone wants to pay by Paypal. I've never used it before so have a few questions:

1) Is it safe?
2) When I set up a paypal account what details do I need to send to the person buying the dress?
3)How long does it take money to clear in paypal account?
4) How do I get the money out of paypal?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st13lb(6.81%)
Hi big bear.
i have a pay pal account for paying things and it comes off my credit card so i guess if you sign up for it you give your cc details and the money you receive goes on to your cc account
It is very safe
www.paypal.com

S: 14st3lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st4lb(23.12%)
I put my wedding dress on gumtree for sale & someone wants to pay by Paypal. I've never used it before so have a few questions:

1) Is it safe? Yes very.
2) When I set up a paypal account what details do I need to send to the person buying the dress? Just your email address.
3)How long does it take money to clear in paypal account? Payment is instant though it takes a few days to clear if you withdraw it but there are lots of online stores including ebay where you can spend it.
4) How do I get the money out of paypal?
You add the funds to your bank account.
Hope this helps xx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
Thanks ladies. I'm so naughty I sold my dress for more than I bought it. It's beautiful though & we really need some money right now with the 2nd bambino on the way there really was no point in keeping it to hand in the wardrobe gathering dust.