Urgghhhhh not again

Daisy_Duke13

Yeah so im back....and i have no choice but to SS it all the way as im going into depressive mode!
Going to have four shakes a day though till i get back into it. Not sure if i should allow myself a bar till im back in the "no food" mode.
Want to lose 30 lbs....great stuff.
Anyone that hates the diet yet knows its the last resort talk to me ha wow dont i sound negative! Im nice really errrrr haha....
Talk to some of you soon chickas xx

Ah thanks....i hope so!! Im such a cow when ive put on weight! Haha...my poor friends! WOW look at how much you have lost! Well done!! Brilliant!xxx

you can do it hon!! you can. and once you've done it you won't need to do it again. i can't imagine having to go through this again!! aargh. ha.

good luck :D

abz xx

Hey! Is this your first time. I swear to god if i manage it this time im never eating my trigger foods for 3 years (odd i know but its one of my lucky numbers ) as its always down hill from there. Whether i make it thru the next three months is another matter. Ive got 12 weeks today till my holiday! And i want to be my target weight by then!! urgggh help me everyone haha....no no! Errrr im going to set myself some goals now.xxx

ha. i've been doing it a while and am now on the 1000 plan. i went on holiday a few weeks ago and am finding it very difficult to get back into the groove.

ss sent me loopy hormonally and cdc wanted me off it. never have i been so relieved to get some advice, hee. i turned into a monster... am considering going down to 810 for a bit though to help kickstart my weight loss. am going to chat to cdc about it on tuesday methinks...

abz xx

Haha brilliant- i think everyone would be relieved. I think if i remember rightly i am like a MONSTER on the 4th 5th and 6th day....and then im fine and dandy!
Sooooo that means thursday im going to be on the warpath and i have a very important meeting thursday whereby im furious at the situation being discussed anyway so i wouldnt like to be the other people there! Ha.
Yeah can see how well you have done....810 sounds pretty horrific to ...if you need someone to rant at im your guy, well girl but you know x

Hi hun, just wanted to wish you good luck.xx
Im ss-ing been on cd since Friday 13th June, im not sure if thats a good or bad omen??

You can do it - I'm on 4 shakes a day instead of 3 and I find that makes loads of difference. Never thought I'd see the day I was excited about having an extra shake...!

You'll do it Daisy. There are sometimes I hate this and ALL diets, then eventually it passes. I often feel mutinous in supermarkets and when my family are munching in front of me AND hormonal I dont know if I want a cupcake or a gun!!!! LOL :)

Haha...i think as long as i get past the hours of 5-7 im fine- those are the deadly hours for me!!!
But as you can see...ive set my sights high- not going to get there by being a greedy little munchin who hoards food (yes i dooooo that)xxx

I'm on 4 shaekes a day too ... well wehn I'm not being BAD!! Must get 100% back on track tomorrow.

Support on here is 2nd to none. Fantastic!

How has everyones week gone? I have a confession- i didnt start it! Got my totm and was in agony...(have very bad PCOS and they are really playing up) and since Thursday not been able to find my mojo....go im going to start today and im going to literally be on minimins all day haha- i think if i can get thru the first day ill be on track??

So...let me know ladies- have you all been angelic?!

Im going to think of a question in a minute and post it in the main forum- everyone have an answer- distract me from my hell haha...

Mwah xxx

Hey! Is this your first time. I swear to god if i manage it this time im never eating my trigger foods for 3 years (odd i know but its one of my lucky numbers ) as its always down hill from there. Whether i make it thru the next three months is another matter. Ive got 12 weeks today till my holiday! And i want to be my target weight by then!! urgggh help me everyone haha....no no! Errrr im going to set myself some goals now.xxx

3 is my lucky number too!!!

You can do it this time hun, try not to be too negative :)

I love CD! What makes you hate it so much? Mind you, this is my first time so maybe I would hate it if I had to go back on it!

You can lose that 30lbs in under 12wks no probs if you stick 100%. I'm starting week 12 on Monday and I have lost 49lbs. If I can do it you CAN do it! :D

Good luck hun! xxx

Good luck Daisy!! I have to admit to being a re-starter failure!!:sigh: Couldn't get back into it at all and after 3 days began to think that life wasn't worth living:D!! Have moved up plans now and resigned myself to a more gradual "get-to-goal" path!!

Am sure you will have better success!! Good luck!!

Back