urgh problems

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My mobile is p'ing me off... i bought it from carphone warehouse (over the phone)2 months ago nokia n73 paid £109 for it, it came, and within a week screen froze etc so i took it up to carphone warehouse was told it was a reconditioned mobile :eek: i had no idea of this so i kicked off... he took it and sent it off and ordered me a brand new one, which i been using now..

BUT lately its been lagging and today all day its acting weird, like i am pressing buttons but i am not, all sorts of things are popping up on my screen and it wont stay stable enough for me to send a message :( think my daughter might of gotton it wet? screen is cloudy abit... )

I have left it on the w indow sill with no battery in it for a few hours but its still doing it :(

i took out the phone insurance will i be covered? omg i will end up with no mobile for a week wont i? and what makes this worse is i can not get up to the shop cus i got no money and my mum is away :(

whats even worse i am going to loose all my pics, texts (i save from my oh) :cry:

the reviews are terrible :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    N73 Nightmare..

Hiya Hun, ;)

Oh My previous phone was a N73, I had nothing but chew with the bloody thing, I had a on-going complaint with Orange for (wait for it),,, A YEAR..

You will be fine as you have insurance so you will or should get a brand new phone, I on the other hand didnt have insurance so I got a reconditioned one which I still had loads of problems with, freezing while texting, turning itself off for no reason, I end up getting the phone re-flashed to update it with new software as I got the N73 when the 1st came out. The N series are a nightmare & everyone I know with that phone has had problems.. :mad:

I had massive problems when I got the phone back, I have always had nokia's I loved them but since having the N73, I vowed to never have a nokia again,

I decided to change completley from Nokia, I now have a LG Viewty, which I love..

My advice to you seen as though you have insurance is demand a new phone, But be prepared to maybe have a few problems as I dont think Nokia has sorted the problems out yet!! :mad:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.