Urrgghh!!!!!

Safia

Gold Member
Urgghhh why do i do it? Even though before hand i had decided i was going to have 3 off plan days for after ramadan just to enjoy some nice biryani and spicy curry but what do i do i dip my fingers into everything else and most likely have food poisoning because i ate some kebabs without realising they had been left out in my hot kitchen all night. The cramps i got from 2:30 just took my breath away and when my husband saw the state of me took me straight to the docs who after examining me gave me a prescription for some acid stuff and codeine because i was clutching my stomach and about to cry because the paracetamol didn't touch the pain. The acid and codeine didnt touch the pain either! After going to the loo (sorry tmi) I feel better but the cramps start every time i move or drink water.
My husband was worried in the beginning until he realised what i had done:D so isnt very happy with me tonight. I think i better stop my off days and get back straight to sw way of eating as i would have never touched that kebab if i was on plan!

oh no! I hope your feeling better soon, it could be the fat content as to why your having bad cramps, and bad tummy, when ive been on slimming world and fall off the wagon to enjoy a big stuffed crust pizza or something similar (not often but it happens lol) i get extremely bad tummy pains, just trying to turn over in bed is agonising i think it may be an overload of fatty foods that your body is not used to processing anymore, leaving the kebabs out overnight may be the prob though, or a combination of both perhaps. Yeah I would get back on plan somewhat, can you not make a slmiing world biryani? using fry light instead of oil etc? or use minimal oil/fats to cook with? If its the fat content of everything which is why your tummy is playing up try doing the kebabs with extra lean meat if poss, have curries without lots of cream in them etc im a sucker when it comes to curry though i love masala with a big cheese stuffed naan bread lol better to try and do it slimming world style than be in loads of pain but i know what your going through it really hurts! try hot water bottle against your tummy to ease the cramps maybe?

hope your feeling better soon hun xx

Back