user name?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by becci-boo, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    hi everyone, does anyone know how to change their user name, there seems to be another becky boo on here, and don't want people to get mixed up with us? well doneto you all on your losses you are doing brill...restarting tomorrow hopefully i will do it this time...xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry cant answer your question and you are right the other becci boo is Irish which is how I can tell the difference as she has that in her stats. I notice your names as I am a bety boo fan! I would imagine the only thing to do is open a new account.. :(

4. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Becci, maybe you could send a pm to one of the forum leaders, they might be able to help. I'm sure though that the people on here often enough will be able to tell the difference.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you post a thread in the Tech Support section Pierce will do that for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.