User Profiles

Yellow Ribbon

I cannot even see my own user profile when I click on my name- does anybody know why that might be?

It says:

Yellow Ribbon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

But how can I not have permission to view my own details?! :confused:

you need to have a certain amount of posts as it cant differentiate between yours and others profile so get posting

I cannot even see my own user profile when I click on my name- does anybody know why that might be?

But how can I not have permission to view my own details?! :confused:

I'm the same - I thought it was 20 posts but then someone said it has to be 50 posts - long way to go yet. :eek: Well, this counts as another post! :p

It you go to User CP you can edit your details - then when you make a post you'll be able to see details that appear on your profile. A case of 'trial and error' I think. I find it annoying that I can't see a lot of pictures people post.

Why can it tell when I get a certain number, but not now? Seems a bit odd - I get not being able to view others just not why it can't tell I am trying to look at my own - never come across that before. Sure I'll get by though! Thanks.

I have 26... so its not 20!

Why can it tell when I get a certain number, but not now? Seems a bit odd - I get not being able to view others just not why it can't tell I am trying to look at my own - never come across that before. Sure I'll get by though! Thanks.

Its to prevent spammers. 50 isnt a lot once you get started most spammers give up before then

Those 50 soon come up, it's like Minimins anonymous once you get started, totally addictive!

Well, I guess we just have to get posting to notch up those 50! :p I agree that it is addictive logging on here. A great site! :D

Glad u asked this question, i was wondering exactly the same thing xx

Back