usernames

Mine is Loobylou as my maiden name was Lewis and because of Andy Pandy got called Loobylou, My brother and two of my cousins still call me it and i'm 43, i do like it though! it gets shortend to looby or loob sometimes.

Oldfatmum because that's how I felt when I started this diet and that's exactly what I don't want to be when my boy starts school in September. My usual username is Sheely-Wheely, but I wanted a special CD name which would encourage me.

Mine is because thats what I felt like prior to starting CD, a big fat heffa.
I feel more like a medium sized heffa now though.
x

bump :D

would you believe my username is my dogs name :eek: and my year of birth :eek::eek::eek:

Mine isnt that interesting....but when I was a kid, my parents did the CB radio thingy and my name was Silver Shoes, coz I never took off these silver sandals that I loved!:D Thought I would use it here.

Love Kelly xxxx

These stories are great.
I've been Pinks for about 20 years now. Its an accurate but not very flattering description given to me by my bestest friends and is short for Pink and Wobbly :eek:) (I also love the colour pink. My kitchen is pink. Even my iPod has PinksW etched onto it and is...Pink!)
Pinks
x

Mine is french for honey and I chose it because I have never really been able to fathom out how to actually say it. So I have a word which I know the meaning of, and can recognise and can describe on paper, but can't fully get a grip of; bit like my weight really.

It also fits in neatly with my love of France, constant trips there and plans to retire there in the next 10 years :D

Miel is two syllables run together a bit like honey. Me-el but also clipped a bit. a bit like me-ow. I share a love of France with you and I am currently seeing out the winter season in the french alps. DH and I are retired and have fulfilled our ambition of spending longer periods in La Belle France. Fulfill your dreams ........

Miel is two syllables run together a bit like honey. Me-el but also clipped a bit. a bit like me-ow........

Thank you:)

I had always thought it was probably said like that but was never brave enough to try it out. I'm having enough trouble getting anyone to understand my boisson, no matter how I try it always sounds like poisson, but I shall persevere with it, someone will understand me someday.

Don't worry, I shall follow my dream, just looking for the perfect spot.

BUMP!

Whats the meaning behind your usernames guys?

well my name is rebecca and everyone calls me becky so thats where the becky part comes from and the 85 is cuz i was born in 1985 :D

Mines after my tattoo!!!!!!!

I never thought about Lauren being an anagram of Unreal!

my username is because I own a blue-tongued skink named Sullivan, (pictured in my sig!) who is the biggest grouch and one of the loves of my life. She was a bit of a mercy purchase as she'd been languishing in the stock room of my local pet shop for months as she is unwilling to be handled.
I fell in love with her and bought her, two weeks later I'd paid off my final instalment and she came home with me.
She was not grateful to be rescued whatsoever!First time I held her she sprayed me with urine, when I fed her she attacked the food dish.
Anyone who looked at her would be greeted with an aggressive display of hissing and puffing.
6 months later she is a much loved member of the family, she is friendly, makes eye contact and loves being fed treats! My daughter adores her, she's really turned into a little sweetheart.
Lots of people don't understand my love for all things scaly and cold-blooded, but once you love a lizard, there's no going back!

i got mine from a uni nickname - before we went out for big night on the town my friends and i would have an afternoon nap and it soon got turned into a 'disconap' and the duff part comes from my last name (duffy) x

Back