usernames

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
What are the stories behind some of your usernames?

I always giggle at icemoose :)

I know mine's a bit random but at the age of 13 i decided to set up a hotmail account and blue_grapefruit seemed sensible. i'm still using it and i'm now closing in on 22!

There's a funky shop in cardiff called blue banana, and blue tomato has just closed...
Random eh? xxxx

Really didn't give mine much thought my user name , but thought wish i did another one but can't go back :) yes its my birth sign . Now what should i have chosen huh lol

i was being utterly thick when i came up with mine lol. i am usually "frogmella" on sites though as i reckon i would do waynetta proud lol

Norwegian girl sounds so glam doesn't it? Actually I am anything than glam, English living in Norway and could not think of any good names other than initials and date of birth. I want to look like a norwegian girl, can do something about the weight but not the height or hair colou( I could dye it blond but would look stupid). I think my name sound exotic. I have visited Cardiff many times and love it.

My names Shelley, but most of my friends call me Shel, and one friend though college called me shelbell so its stuck! It could be worse, another friend used to call me shelley welly woo woo!

:Dmy ex came up with it, Im called naomi, so naomi Gnomes and Gnuts well nuts is a term in poker when you have the best possible hand so add a silent G and there you have it lol.

My username speaks for itself, but I have thought about asking for it to be changed. I really thought I'd be dieting forever, but now I'm not :clap:

Have thought about just changing it to KD, which is the name most people know me as on here :clap: Would be better me finks.

My best mate is called Naomi and we call her Gnome :)

Well, mine comes over from another internet forum I use. I was originally sewingmadmummy due to my obsession with cross stitching (you should see my house! and my mahoosive cross stitch stash!) and when it came to hallowe'en last year I changed it to Spookymadmummy. That stuck! so I use the shortened version of Spooky on here.. I have loads of friends on MSN and I am usually spooky, or spooks, or the spookster... you get the picture ;) But I am obv. a Nicky in RL:D:D

a few years back i was having all sorts of turmoils & changes in my life. I decided that at the beginning of the next year i would take control even if it did open up a box of unknown things hence Pandora (Pandora's Box) & now its stuck as a sign in or password for alot of things.
xx

Really didn't give mine much thought my user name , but thought wish i did another one but can't go back :) yes its my birth sign . Now what should i have chosen huh lol

Hey Missleo - if you want your name changed, let me know what you want it changed to and I can do that for you :)

Me? Well my life is always full of drama, and I am such a Drama Queen, hence D_Q :D

Cool idea for a thread :) I'm Chika because its my name and I can be a wee bit cheeky at times!

Mine is my email address and most of my signins for things, I love winnie the pooh and my hubbie is a man utd season ticket holder hence, poohbearmufc!!Love

well my name is edel, and all my family call me delli for as long as i can remember. have a sister called michelle who always gets shelly and another sister called joanne who gets annie. people only call me edel when ive done something wrong!!

Chika looking at your photo and the weight you say you have to lose you look wonderful (and very slim). I agree what a great idea for a thread, such fun

Well mine was meant to be obvious, but I did a typo :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005: Was supposed to be SlimForLife (but that's probably taken anyway!)

Great thread :)
xx

Chika looking at your photo and the weight you say you have to lose you look wonderful (and very slim). I agree what a great idea for a thread, such fun

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Posts like this are what I love about this place :D You are all amazing people!

Seriously though, I am nowhere near slim and that is just my head and shoulders. I'm quite lucky cos I'm nearly 6ft tall but I'm hovering around 25 stone and even at my height I can't carry that off anymore - hence this extreme diet.

Back