usernames

kammeg - is gemma k backwards

Hi mine is Maid Marrion because i live in Nottingham and i'm hopeing that when i lose my weight i will meet my Robin Hood!!

how cute is that spudsbit story?
Mochaj, i always think about my "coffee and half choc tetra mocha" i have first thinkg in the morning....... YUMMY! I'm almost excited to wake up in the morning to it, sad eh? It's actually quite nice when its gone cold too.

I suppose the only other username i have is LittleLeah as i'm 5ft 2, and next to my 6ft 5 fiance i look dinky.....but little kinda makes me sound petit which i am defo not! One day tho eh?? Can't wait xx

I'm bumping up this thread, i think a lot of the "new"ish people would like to know some of these stories :)

xxxx

I'm whoops on another site and tend to take with me where I can!
It suits me well as I'm soo blimmin clumsy I can change it to suit the latest catastrophe :D

PMSL!! This thread is very funny!

I'm Dobbie (as in the house elf from Harry Potter - only spelt with ie instead of y to make it a bit more girlie)! It's one of the many pet names BF has for me and comes from me being little (a whole 5ft 2) and having sticky out ears (luckily they are tiny so it's not that noticeable) and apparently when I get out of bed in the morning I mutter mad ramblings that make no sense .... there you have it!!

when i first joined here i was living and breathing cambridge diet, so i felt like the cd thing, this time i decided i would put gill in front of it, gill is my first name,

When my youngest daughter was born she had big chubby cheeks and the midwife said "Awww look at her angel chops" Angelchops became her nickname and I hijacked it for my username.

I am chunkychicken because I was rather chunky when I joined and because I am a proper northern lass (manchester born and bred) we tend to refer affectionately to women (probably quite annoyingly to non-northerners) as Chick or Chicken.
Hence ChunkyChicken.
excellent thread
Laura

mine is so dull!! some of these names are great! My name is Maria and i have one friend who calls me MAZ! no idea why i picked Maz, should have just used Maria, its what everyone calls me!

Opeyx because Opey is my name and i put an x after almost everything x

I chose my name because that's one of the terms of affection that my hubby calls me. He is a bodybuilder, and at times peaks around the 18 stone mark - I call him 'Big J' and he calls me Lil K (As my stats show, I'm anything but 'Lil', but next to him it kind of balances out a bit :D)

My vet always refers to my gorgeous Cocker Spaniel as 'Sweetpea' and I just think that is so lovely. In the past people have referred to me as being sexy or attractive or glamorous and I suddenly thought that I've never been referred to as 'sweet' and I just really want to be. So, the only way was to name myself as sweet.

Mine's really boring....my middle name is Elaine and my family always called me Laney. A friend heard this but thought they called me Lenny so it stuck and I've been Lenny ever since. We even write cards in our nicknames! Then I've just added my DOB to it for my username. (so now you all know how old I am!)

In RL I'm Donna or Don:p

Mine is so boring compared to eveyone elses lol
Sazzy or sairz is what i get called from all my family instead of Sarah
And 34 was because I was 34 years old lol Now i`m 35 but don`t know how to change it ,,

oooh, like your ticker!

Had a weird dream the other day about someone having the same ticker as me but a pink star!!!

Random xx

bumping for the newbies

I am Tico after my favourite bands drummer...Bon Jovi's Tico Torres! My cat is also called Tico but she is a girl... when we got her we were told that she was a boy , but at her first injections the vet told us that actually he was a she!!:D

Back