Using activity points

everton04

Gold Member
Hi all,
I exercise most days but never use my ap! Just wondering does anyone use them and if so do you still get a loss at wi? Also do you use them the day you earned them or just whenever you feel you need them?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I never use mine. In fact I've stopped counting them so I'm not tempted to use them. The time I used my weeklies and all my AP I gained weight so not doing that again! I personally feel like exercise should use up calories, I don't then want to 'waste' the exercise by eating the calories back but that's just my opinion!

I don't use mine either. I have just started again but last year when I did ww I did't use them either.

I never use my AP but normally always use my Weeklies, I couldn't work so hard on something like the 30DS, be sweating buckets and aching like hell and eat a silly little 2pp Snack! Really wouldn't be worth the hassle!

This is my second week on ww and I've just started counting aps but I'm feeling a bit too tempted to munch my way though them. I like the thought of them being there but I'm starting to think I'd be better off not counting them, that way there is no temptation to nibble away at them :eatdrink051:

This is my second week on ww and I've just started counting aps but I'm feeling a bit too tempted to munch my way though them. I like the thought of them being there but I'm starting to think I'd be better off not counting them, that way there is no temptation to nibble away at them :eatdrink051:

Just think about how hard and how long it takes to earn them, that always stops me eating them! X

Yea I don't eat them either and don't know anyone that does! Just curious to see if anyone does eat them and still gets a loss at wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back