• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Using activity points

everton04

Gold Member
S: 10st0.5lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 21.4 Loss: 1st5.5lb(13.88%)
Hi all,
I exercise most days but never use my ap! Just wondering does anyone use them and if so do you still get a loss at wi? Also do you use them the day you earned them or just whenever you feel you need them?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
S: 16st0.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.45%)
I never use mine. In fact I've stopped counting them so I'm not tempted to use them. The time I used my weeklies and all my AP I gained weight so not doing that again! I personally feel like exercise should use up calories, I don't then want to 'waste' the exercise by eating the calories back but that's just my opinion!

S: 15st12lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I don't use mine either. I have just started again but last year when I did ww I did't use them either.

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
I never use my AP but normally always use my Weeklies, I couldn't work so hard on something like the 30DS, be sweating buckets and aching like hell and eat a silly little 2pp Snack! Really wouldn't be worth the hassle!

Sweet as pie

Silver Member
S: 17st10.8lb C: 17st8.3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43.6 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1%)
Im the same dont use my ap dont even bother counting them and i do use all my weeklies

Candygirl69uk

Starvin Marvin
S: 13st8.5lb C: 12st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st13.5lb(7.09%)
This is my second week on ww and I've just started counting aps but I'm feeling a bit too tempted to munch my way though them. I like the thought of them being there but I'm starting to think I'd be better off not counting them, that way there is no temptation to nibble away at them :eatdrink051:

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
This is my second week on ww and I've just started counting aps but I'm feeling a bit too tempted to munch my way though them. I like the thought of them being there but I'm starting to think I'd be better off not counting them, that way there is no temptation to nibble away at them :eatdrink051:
Just think about how hard and how long it takes to earn them, that always stops me eating them! X

S: 10st0.5lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 21.4 Loss: 1st5.5lb(13.88%)
Yea I don't eat them either and don't know anyone that does! Just curious to see if anyone does eat them and still gets a loss at wi

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app