Using Health Extras?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by olliebog, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. olliebog

olliebog Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've found as I've gone along on SW that obviously as your stomach shrinks so does your appetite. At the moment I am having trouble fitting in all of the HEXb's. And sometimes feel that I am having food when I am not really hungry just to use these up. Breakfast isn't a problem because I always have Branflakes, but seeing I am home most of the time I tend not to always have bread or crispbread at lunch.

As you've progressed through the diet how have you managed to fit all of the healthy extras in?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Ollie. On the EE days there is only one of each HE's so that might be an option? Other then that, if you only do Red and Green Days, then why not use one of your HEB's for Alpen Light Bars (you can have 2) and milk allowance for cheese instead?

Just a suggestion. xx

4. olliebog

olliebog Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Eternalflame

I don't have a problem with HEXa's just the b's. The problem is that my appetite is decreasing (which is brilliant!), so when I know I have a HEXb left I really don't want to eat it because that is eating for eating sake and not hunger.

I sometimes eat the Aplen Lights because they aren't really that filling, so that does get rid of the Extra b sometimes. The problem is my mum wanted her SW book back and I have nothing to refer to.

Can you have extra cheese for a HEXb? Does anyone know? I literally could eat cheese until the cow's came home :8855:

5. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    You can - but ONLY on Green days. Some of the options are a bit different (someone with a book to hand can help with that) but I think you can still have 42g of reduced fat cheddar, 28g of parmesan and there is an option of low fat soft cheese (ie Philli) but dont know the weight

6. olliebog

olliebog Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Daisyboo... I only do Green Days... so thanks... I shall have a nibble tonight...lol

7. MummyClaire

MummyClaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i have been on the website, i don't know what you like but a few things for B choice on green days:

2x mini babybell
    3x mini babybell lights
    2x Dairylea light cheese triangles
    6x laughing cow extra light triangles
    85g Ricotta
    85g Philadelpha extra light
    85g low fat soft cheese
    57g reduced fat mozerella
    28g Brie / Cheddar / Edam, Red leicester, Roquefort (lots of others these are just a few)

1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

3 peacan nuts
    28g fresh coconut
    9 hazelnuts
    1 tbsp pinenuts
    2 dessertspoons flaked almonds / chopped mixed nuts / pistachio nuts
    6 walnut halves

... there is fish too, and meats and soups

hope this helps :)
    xxx

8. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    I am so used to doing Extra Easy now that on the rare day I go red or green I struggle to squeeze in the other B choice too. x

9. MummyClaire

MummyClaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i am doing extra easy and i could eat loads ob B choices lol, i am addicted to bread and cereal .... thats where most of the weight i put on to get this size came from.... my hardest thing is only having a little bread at the moment lol ... and trying to get in some dairy towards my healthy A ... i had a bit of milk today in some scrambled egg but that has been it so far ... i will have a laughing cow cheese triangle and a slice of ham in a wholemeal roll later so will get my HEx B and some more of A in :) ... i still cant believe its nearly tea time and i still feel full up from my lunch ! (3 quorn sausages, 2 eggs scrambled and half a tin of spaghetti hoops)

xxx

10. olliebog

olliebog Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone for your ideas... certainly will have something to choose from in that lot :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.