Using Health Extras?

olliebog

I've found as I've gone along on SW that obviously as your stomach shrinks so does your appetite. At the moment I am having trouble fitting in all of the HEXb's. And sometimes feel that I am having food when I am not really hungry just to use these up. Breakfast isn't a problem because I always have Branflakes, but seeing I am home most of the time I tend not to always have bread or crispbread at lunch.

As you've progressed through the diet how have you managed to fit all of the healthy extras in?

Hi Eternalflame

I don't have a problem with HEXa's just the b's. The problem is that my appetite is decreasing (which is brilliant!), so when I know I have a HEXb left I really don't want to eat it because that is eating for eating sake and not hunger.

I sometimes eat the Aplen Lights because they aren't really that filling, so that does get rid of the Extra b sometimes. The problem is my mum wanted her SW book back and I have nothing to refer to.

Can you have extra cheese for a HEXb? Does anyone know? I literally could eat cheese until the cow's came home :8855:

Can you have extra cheese for a HEXb?

You can - but ONLY on Green days. Some of the options are a bit different (someone with a book to hand can help with that) but I think you can still have 42g of reduced fat cheddar, 28g of parmesan and there is an option of low fat soft cheese (ie Philli) but dont know the weight

i have been on the website, i don't know what you like but a few things for B choice on green days:

2x mini babybell
3x mini babybell lights
2x Dairylea light cheese triangles
6x laughing cow extra light triangles
85g Ricotta
85g Philadelpha extra light
85g low fat soft cheese
57g reduced fat mozerella
28g Brie / Cheddar / Edam, Red leicester, Roquefort (lots of others these are just a few)

1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

3 peacan nuts
28g fresh coconut
9 hazelnuts
1 tbsp pinenuts
2 dessertspoons flaked almonds / chopped mixed nuts / pistachio nuts
6 walnut halves

... there is fish too, and meats and soups

hope this helps :)
xxx

i am doing extra easy and i could eat loads ob B choices lol, i am addicted to bread and cereal .... thats where most of the weight i put on to get this size came from.... my hardest thing is only having a little bread at the moment lol ... and trying to get in some dairy towards my healthy A ... i had a bit of milk today in some scrambled egg but that has been it so far ... i will have a laughing cow cheese triangle and a slice of ham in a wholemeal roll later so will get my HEx B and some more of A in :) ... i still cant believe its nearly tea time and i still feel full up from my lunch ! (3 quorn sausages, 2 eggs scrambled and half a tin of spaghetti hoops)

xxx

Back