Using out of date sachets

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by RondaRollo, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How strictly should i stick to the use by dates on the sachets? For example, if one was one month out of date, could i still use it? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    According to Cambridge there can be a loss of vitamins and minerals. Sometimes because they are milk based they taste slightly funny too.

How many have you got left?? If only a few and you only use one out of date one a day I think it would be ok .... if lots I'd chuck them and start again.

4. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    cool thanks. i've only just started but my CDC lives quite a way away from me so i'm trying to by my food in bulk but i just wanted to make sure i could still eat if they went out of date! thanks for replying.

5. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The packs I have now are going to go out of date at the end of 2009 or the beginning of 2010 so I don't think you'll have a problem with them going out of date as they seem to have a pretty decent shelf-life. Have some of the packs you've had now had a close use by date?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.