Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Using out of date sachets

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by RondaRollo, 21 November 2008 Social URL.

1. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How strictly should i stick to the use by dates on the sachets? For example, if one was one month out of date, could i still use it? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    According to Cambridge there can be a loss of vitamins and minerals. Sometimes because they are milk based they taste slightly funny too.

How many have you got left?? If only a few and you only use one out of date one a day I think it would be ok .... if lots I'd chuck them and start again.

4. RondaRollo

RondaRollo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    cool thanks. i've only just started but my CDC lives quite a way away from me so i'm trying to by my food in bulk but i just wanted to make sure i could still eat if they went out of date! thanks for replying.

5. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The packs I have now are going to go out of date at the end of 2009 or the beginning of 2010 so I don't think you'll have a problem with them going out of date as they seem to have a pretty decent shelf-life. Have some of the packs you've had now had a close use by date?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.