Using slimming world to become a yummy mummy

day 1.jpg

Day 1 meals

Im back! Iv been messing about due to home troubles (partner moving back to his parents - not sure if we are splitting but things arent the same) sorting money worries and so on.
Im about the same weight but will weight in on monday. Im back today as day one but will count monday as a new week and weigh in every monday.

EE/Green day (not had the extra hexa/b not been too hungry and been v busy!)

B:spag hoops (Free)
L:Rice,veg, chicken stock cube, 2 veggie sausages (3syns)
snack- Jelly (2syns)
D:Chilli mugshot and mixed veg all mixed in (free)
Hexa was milk, not hexb as no bread suitable and not wanted cereal/porridge but will tomorrow!

Not a huge amount but im not hungry and put it all into myfitnesspal to re assure myself and its under 1200cals- even under 1100! If I was purely counting calories again Id be counting every gram of food and every 1 calorie and obsessing! I think il addup my days roughly to get an idea of intake but Im surprised how satisfied I am. I think its all in my mind though. Whatever it is its fine by me!

yesterday ended up as 10syns then today Iv had the full 15 syns. 2 hot cross buns with the kids! Nice but means a no syn day of meals.
B:35g oats with strawberries
L:spag hoops with quorn mince
D:Quorn bolognese with 30g cheese on top and lots of veg mixed in!
Hex a - milk and cheese
Hex b - oats

Right 100% today. Ended up having 2 more hot cross buns. Im not fussed seeing as its a new week tomorow so I might as well start now.
B:hexb x2 oats with berries
L:turkey steak with roasted butternut squash and roasted carrots. Im aiming to do a pizza topped turkey so will add my hexa cheese to that with some tomato paste.
D:2 asda sweet chilli turkey sausages 4syns (I believe 2 syns each) with roast carrots again!

Im having a massive meat craving so im using that as an excuse for a red day!

Hexa
Milk
cheese

Hexb- 70g oats!

Off to do the weeks shop from aldi so Im making a list based on the info on facebook groups. They are so handy!

having a tough time sticking to this, been off plan for a week or so. Iv not weighed in going to wait a week or so to do that. Feel a bit blurgh about everything to be honest. Its been hard getting everything sorted after ex left the house and Iv been painting every room and planning new carpets and trying to persuade him to take his bigger things with him. Iv even said Il give him £50 to take his weight lifting bench with him but nope!
Any way. Im not letting it deter me. Im also not eating chocolate/sweets for the whole of october. If I eat one piece I want the whole pack so Im going to wean myself of and then try healthy alternatives to the snacks.

B:2 hexbs for oats and berries
L:Tofu salad with chilli and mango sauce (30g - 1.5syns)
Snack at 4pm - aldi greek yogurt coconut (syn free im sure) and a jelly (2syns)
D: pulled pork 190g (8syns - aldi applebys one is 15.5syns for a pack so Im having half tonight) roast butternut squash and carrots
Hexa - milk
Its a red day if you cant tell lol x

I was still 13st 4lb this week and yesterday had my partners birthday meal and treat night. Lots of cakes and snacky things were eaten by me. I feel so ready to be healthy again!
B:Satsumas - not too hungry this morning
L:Turkey mince stew - turkey mince, tomatoes,mixed veg, stock and herbs/spices
Snack at 4pm - oats 70g and grapes.
D:pizza topped turkey (tom puree,40g low fat cheese) butternut squash and carrots/broccoli
Snack at 8pm - Aldi safari snacks 5.5syns

Hexa - skim milk+cheese
Heb - 2x oats

Looking forwards to today!

B:grapes and then toast (hexb) and tinned spaghetti
L: mug shot with baby carrots
D:turkey steaks with noodles and mixed veg+soy sauce

EE day today!
Hexa milk
Hexb bread

felt like a EE day because of the need for turkey and noodles in one day! Need to get OH to hide my scales til next saturday!

also 6 syns for 3 hot chocs so 6 syns for the day. Its 6pm and I have a rumbly tummy! 6:30 il get dinner on then 2 hot chocs tonight!

b:banana with yog 1.5
l:jacket potato beans cheese
d:mac and cheese with broccoli - aldi packet of pasta n sauce 4syns
party rings 5.5syns
bars hexb

hexa- milk&cheese
hexb- cereal bars

saturday plan!
ee day

B: Banana and then tinned spaghetti and carrots - strange combo but I add veg to my tinned spaghetti lol
L: Mugshot and mixed veg
D: Turkey chilli with rice and broccoli - Cheese 25g for 5 syns

Hexa - milk
Hexb - 2 aldi cereal bars

Snacks - 2 aldi cereal bars, 2 pink and whites 5syns

Back