• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Using the Healthy Extras

this is my third day and really happy with everything so far, the last few days i used my HEa and HEb at breakfast (weetabix and milk) but today i decided not to have that, i have used my HEa at tea time, but i cant find anything to use my HEb on??

any ideas?? or will it make any difference if i missed it??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Crys

I find using them means I eat less free food, and am less tempted by syns, so it's worth doing if you can. 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, or a couple of Alpen lights are my usual :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Yes it's true it shouldn't make a difference if you miss the occasional one but I wouldn't recommend doing it regularly. They are there to ensure you have a healthy nutritionally balanced diet. Don't forget that there is a very long list of possible HEBs not just bread and cereal including soups and dried/stewed/tinned fruits. You could use a tbsp of EV olive oil to cook your evening meal and that would count as your HEB.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I find using them means I eat less free food, and am less tempted by syns, so it's worth doing if you can. 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf, or a couple of Alpen lights are my usual :)
That's a really good way of doing it. I really think people who are struggling to use their HEs need to make a conscious effort to choose HEs before they choose free or synned foods.

I would have a couple of alpen lights to satisfy any sweet or chocolate cravings, saves the syns :)

*EB*

Gold Member
I would use olive oil to cook your food with - 1 tbsp is a HEB! easy to add in each day.

Or have cereal bar - 2 x alpen lights, or 1 x Kelloggs High Fibre or 1 x HIFI bars!

x