Using weeklies

Sparkle88

Hi just wanted to know who uses there weeklies every week and who doesn't and what kind of losses do you get, Im nearly at the end of week two, first week I split my weeklies up and had a bit extra per day which is kinda what I've done this week too, last week I lost 6.5lbs I get weighed tues morning but don't feel like I've lost at all this week! Won't know for sure until then, just wanted advice xx

I usually split them up and had 2-4 extra per day and I lost between 1-2lbs per week. The weeks I gained was when I ate my activity points too or went completely off plan.

I don't use any of my weeklies at all.

I use all my dailies each day, and if I go out for a big meal (which is very rare), I'll use my activity points (or earn more) to cover the points before using my weeklies.

So far I have had one 6lb loss (first week and climbed mount snowdon the weekend before weigh in, so kinda class this as an outsider loss), three 2lb losses and three 2.5lb losses, losing a total of 19.5lbs in 7 weeks.

I think using weeklies is different for each person.
I'm curious as to whether I would have a bigger loss if I used my weeklies.
However, I'm happy with my 2/2.5lb losses each week, and don't want to mess about with my points and run the risk of losing less/gaining, so I stick to what I know.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hi just wanted to know who uses there weeklies every week and who doesn't and what kind of losses do you get, Im nearly at the end of week two, first week I split my weeklies up and had a bit extra per day which is kinda what I've done this week too, last week I lost 6.5lbs I get weighed tues morning but don't feel like I've lost at all this week! Won't know for sure until then, just wanted advice xx

I completed the first 3 Weeks using no Weeklies but my losses have been slow with 3lb and 2x0.5lb so this week I've decided to use some Weeklies and see if it gets things moving a but faster! Will let u know how I get on Friday as that's when I WI! X

I use my weeklies at the weekend so i can have a few drinks. I try not use them all and i have never used my activity points. I have lost between 1.5-2.5 pounds every week so im happy with that.

Hi, I usally save my weeklies for a Saturday night treat (unless I have an eating emergency in the week) and I usually use about 30, sometimes more, but I try not to get too close to 40. I spend mine on junk type stuff such as cornettos, WW cake, etc so I feel like I've had a treat. If I want a weekend drink I use some on vodka and diet cokes. I've lost 26.5lbs in 12 to 13 weeks so this approach works for me personally. I never ever use activity points though x

I personally think the more weeklies you use, the smaller the loss as on the weeks that I've used most of my weeklies I've had smaller losses than on other weeks where I've only used 20 to 30 of them for example.
Some people do say though that if you don't eat enough your body can go into starvation mode and you stop losing weight that way? I would say though that this would only apply to people regulary eating below the minimum of 26 points a day which is a catagory that I deffo don't fall into! :)

I used 19 Weeklies last week and had my biggest loss since Week 1! This Week I have used 14 Weeklies so I'm excited to see what the Scales will say in Friday! X

Yeah I think it's down to individual people's bodies as to how much weight they lose eating weeklies or not eating weeklies. Some people lose more when they've eaten weeklies and some lose less.

I will probably be eating all mine this week as I am eating out on Saturday, but next week I will try not to have them and see what difference it makes.

Back