Utterly exhausted

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 23 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I feel utterly worn out and exhausted today. I just nodded off on the sofa, just after getting in from work, and giving my daughter her tea. (We are out to Brownies in a min, so early quick tea on a Monday!)

I have spells of this, does anyone else go through this on LL? I would so love to eat now, am feeling famished..
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    Yes I do too.. almost like being pregnant again.. it is interspersed with periods of euphoria and energy though.. so not all bad..

((((HUG)))) for you!!
  4. Feetee

Feetee Member

Lighter Life
    Me too .. it seems to have got worse the last couple of weeks (week 8 - 9). Maybe I need to do some more exercise 'cos I come home from work and seem to collapse on the sofa for the rest of the evening ... I was fine initially but seem to have lost my pzzazz!

5. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    I had that before starting the diet, because of the weight I was carrying!
    But yes I do get very tired now also.
    Sometimes when climbing the stairs I find the last few really difficult.
    Some days I feel very lethargic & find it difficult to function.
    But girls, when we have lost all our weight we will be full of energy & exercising regularly, wont we?
  6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hope you're feeling brighter now Sarah --- must be something in the air, I've been tired all day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.