V' diary

Week 8 and Another 3 lbs loss this week. So in all i have now lost 46 lbs now. :D
Finally, I can fit into 16s now, some are perfect n some little bit tight but wearable. But am still wearing all my size 18 tops coz even though they look massive, it's ok for me. But all my trousers/ jeans are 16.
Still need new uniforms but waiting till I get under 12st, so I can get size 16s.
But I miss all my loose clothes though, it's strange but I miss pulling my jeans or seeing room in them, it's so weird but I miss my big clothes :0. He he he
Wish I were soon re-feeding coz at times, I just want to eat something as I get little bit fed up with shakes, don't get me wrong, I love them but miss food :(
So hoping to re-feed end of July, but we'll see how I weigh by then. Coz hopin to get to goal by end of august.
Takin a day at a time. Might need to up my walks n step ups.
Anyway, onwards n upwards we go.
:D:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
well week 9!!!
craaaazzzyyyyyyy, but wow i managed it somehow.
a lot of ups and downs and still going 100%.
had 2 slices of ham on thursday night as i felt so ill and after eating the ham, i felt better, but will not make it a daily habit.
went to alton towers yesterday with hubby and kids. and i even carried my shakes with me. while the family tucked into gorgeous KFC, i had my shake. :D:D
i could have just snatched the food off them n ran out but i didnt and am so proud that i didnt coz this morning i lost 4 lbs.
so thats a total of 50 lbs in 9 weeks!!! i have surprised myself so much that i never thought i could do such a hard diet.
was talking to the pharmacist today and telling her about how much am craving food, she suggested i carry on TFR for a few more weeks and see how i feel after.
i spoke to my hubby, and he said its all upto me, so i have decided to do TFR for another 5 weeks and see where i am on the 30th of june, and take it from there.
we are celebrating out 5th wedding anniversary :D, and my 32nd birthday on the following day, so we are going for a chinese buffet and i have decided to eat that day, only proteins though so am still in ketosis. from then i will do 2 shakes and a low carb meal and carry on losing weight until i reach my goal of 9st 8 and it might take my longer than i thought but hoping to reach target by end of august.
fingers crossed. i no i can do it.
:D:D:D

Back