V12345's weekly weigh ins

v12345

Silver Member
week 1 and -11 lbs
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
felt faint, shaky and dizzy last night but laid on settee and watched tv and ignored it. it paid off this morning.
am well in the zone now and let the 9 weeks fly by.
:p:p:p:p

11 in your first week , bring it on !!! will be my first weigh in Tuesday .
the next 9 weeks better fly by lol . after the 9 weeks what plan will you go on ?

Thanks chick.
I plan on joining gym, do re-feed for 4 weeks, lose a few more lbs that way, get to 9st 7 n carry on with healthy eating n religious gym sessions.
But I will hav my treats now and then but I'll make sure to burn them off at gym.
Can't wait.
Xx

Yes keeping an eye on it so to speak , so your not on a diet anymore , because its hard !

Well done that is a great loss xxx

wow - thats brilliant - well done - I'm the same as you - aiming for 3st asap - then get the other 1.5st off using re-feed.

11 lbs have really made a big dent in your 3st!! thats really good

keep up the good work and you'll be there before you know it - I just hope I'm there with you :)

jane xx

week 2 weigh in and 2 lbs off, am so pleased with that as i have had a very bad week and eaten 3 days that week.
back on tract from monday even though am still doing the shakes, and having a wee bit of milk in my coffees/ teas as am working nights till monday am. the reason being if i dont use the milk, i am so much more likely to eat.
i hope from monday, it doesnt take too long to get back into ketosis.
just over 36 lbs to go now and very do-able in 8-9 weeks.....
well happy
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on your loss. A 2lb loss after such a bigg one last week is great. After all on the American biggest loser some of them stay the same on the second week even though they are killing themselves in the gym!

Hope your back in ketosis soon :fingerscrossed:

That's still a good loss for being naughty,bring on week 3 ay? X

Back