VADEY

Dementia

Hi and welcome to the official Vadey support thread. Start day today and Vadeys 1st day on CD. So all the remains for me to say is......drumroll......I now declare this thread OPEN!!!:D

U have lost well so far how are u finding it x

Yes ok so far...have the odd blip but don't we al....
hugs xx

Found it!

Thanks hun! I'm doing ok today, only first day but cold and tired! Roll on bed time! Lol x

Good morning all!

Well I spent more time on the loo than in my bed last night! Water! Pah! Feeling motivated and in the 'zone' so ready just shift this weight! 6 weeks and less now till my Hol! I cook for my children and husband daily and that's a bit hard but I just keep looking think I will eat you again just not until I've got to where want to be! X

My house had never been so clean! On top the ironing now! Made the hubby and kids a pie and veg with new potatoes! Got a cracking head and have done all day!! X

All good signs! Keep strong
hugs
xx

Ty ty i'm doing ok thanks
xx

Excellent! How's things , well done on the wl that's fab! Can only dream off being in the 13's! People are def going to notice! X

Well I no longer look like a sack of spuds in my nurses uniform.....!

I'm so bored at work I'm just doing PAperwork and I'm hungry and bored and due to this I'm dancing food! X

I'm so bored at work I'm just doing PAperwork and I'm hungry and bored and due to this I'm dancing food! X
I prefer dancing food myself...lol
hugs
xx

OK thanks.....keeping the faith lol
xx

Dancing food would have made an interesting hallucination!
I take a 2 litre bottle of sparling water with me to work each day and just sip on it through the day. it's often gone by lunch time so i buy another 500ml from the shop next door for the afternoon. so 2-2.5 litres of water directly, then whatever amount is in tea and coffee that i drink through the day so maybe 3 litres or more of water per day intake.

Back