1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Vague feeling...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Well-Known Member

is it just me :confused: or does anybody else have a rather vague feeling while SSing ? I really do feel 'not with the plot' a lot of the time and find it difficult to concentrate. Just having my 3 packs a day and a whole load of water up to now - starting AAM week today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mia01101

Mia01101 Well-Known Member

I thought it was just me!!! my god I could have written that post myself...but I found that a cup of black tea sorted me out!

4. wigglychick

oh thank goodness it's not just me! I'll try a black coffee, can't manage black tea. Just sent my son off to cub camp with no trainers for crying out loud :banghead:

5. That's me...me....ME! I feel exactly like that. Not weak and hungry just generally not with it, can't focus, concentrate etc. Mind is just not sharp at the moment.....have a weird floating feeling!

6. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell the difference I'm always like it :(

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:, Ive always been like that too!!!

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

...and me. In fact my head was a bit clearer when sole sourcing. :D

Too many carbs space me out!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

9. wigglychick

That's it exactly! very weird feeling altogether.