Vague feeling...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wigglychick, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. wigglychick

wigglychick Well-Known Member

is it just me :confused: or does anybody else have a rather vague feeling while SSing ? I really do feel 'not with the plot' a lot of the time and find it difficult to concentrate. Just having my 3 packs a day and a whole load of water up to now - starting AAM week today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mia01101

Mia01101 Well-Known Member

I thought it was just me!!! my god I could have written that post myself...but I found that a cup of black tea sorted me out!

4. wigglychick

oh thank goodness it's not just me! I'll try a black coffee, can't manage black tea. Just sent my son off to cub camp with no trainers for crying out loud :banghead:

5. That's me...me....ME! I feel exactly like that. Not weak and hungry just generally not with it, can't focus, concentrate etc. Mind is just not sharp at the moment.....have a weird floating feeling!

6. arcticmonkeys

arcticmonkeys Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell the difference I'm always like it :(

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:, Ive always been like that too!!!

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

...and me. In fact my head was a bit clearer when sole sourcing. :D

Too many carbs space me out!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

9. wigglychick

That's it exactly! very weird feeling altogether.