Valentines Challenge

sally28

For all of you that have loving boyfriends, husbands or fiances and you want to be the perfect Valentine this year. :p

I am on a mission to lose 8lbs.. thats 2lbs a week from now until Feb 14th.

Half a stone can make a huge difference to your confidence and your appearence. This would be a great start to the new year too! Who's with me?! :)

Hiya, I'm in for this challenge, I am going to go for 7lbs (I only have 3 weigh-ins before feb 14th as I weigh on a wednesday). Every pound counts and if I lose more then that's a massive plus :D

Sally28 - 0lbs lost, 8lbs to go
Terri1985 - 0lbs lost, 7lbs to go

Brilliant :) How did you get on yesterday? I need lots of support so this is great for me! xx

I lost 3 1/2lbs so was very pleased with that as I had a not so great week food wise.
I am trying to lose 3stone by june as I am going away with my husband and kids to celebrate our wedding anniversary, but I want to get to 10 stone (4 stone 11 pounds to go) by August when my mother in-law is getting married and I am also due to go back to work in August too as my maternity leave ends then.
I am trying to aim for small goals (2.5lbs a week) to help me along.

How is it going for you? x

Hi... there is a valentines challenge already on here.. we have been goign for 2 weeks now but feel free to join us x

Back