Valentines Day eekkkkkk

Trose1203

Ive gone on three dates with a guy who wants to go valentines night. I need valentines date ideas that dont involve eating please,,weve already had two movie dates so thats out,,,he's gonna start thinking im a boring old sod as i wont go eating or drinking with him,,,if he only knew what a crazy biotch i am when im not on TFR lol:cool:

Hows your willpower? Could you go the pub and stick to soda water? Or what about bowling, thats good fun! Ice skating, roller disco....that'd be better than the usual valentines day tripe!! x

Ive gone on three dates with a guy who wants to go valentines night. I need valentines date ideas that dont involve eating please,,weve already had two movie dates so thats out,,,he's gonna start thinking im a boring old sod as i wont go eating or drinking with him,,,if he only knew what a crazy biotch i am when im not on TFR lol:cool:

Is it too early to suggest spending the night in bed? Giv him the chocolate body paint of course!

:rotflmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao,,,Sandra i will put it in the suggestion box,,if i was on w.w. i could put that down as activity points

Bearing in mind that Paul is away skiing all week perhaps I'll take up my own suggeston;)

Back