VALENTINES DAY!! HELP

I have booked for me and my OH to go to Barcelona, in a 5* hotel an upgraded us to 1st class on the plane, iv had champagne put in the room, which iv had personalised, and booked us in a super romantic Taps resturant...

but weve been together a year ha

i will probaly get a 99p card, an he will probably spell my name wrong haha

xx

(all booked on last minute.com cost like £300 woop ha)

I have booked for me and my OH to go to Barcelona, in a 5* hotel an upgraded us to 1st class on the plane, iv had champagne put in the room, which iv had personalised, and booked us in a super romantic Taps resturant...

but weve been together a year ha

i will probaly get a 99p card, an he will probably spell my name wrong haha

xx

(all booked on last minute.com cost like £300 woop ha)

hehe:

tesco_valentines_card.jpg

very romantic.. think u should dump him cos I wannt go instead! just a suggestion... Went to Barca this time last year.. its a beautiful city, do the bus tour and bring a jumper/coat!

hehe:

tesco_valentines_card.jpg

very romantic.. think u should dump him cos I wannt go instead! just a suggestion... Went to Barca this time last year.. its a beautiful city, do the bus tour and bring a jumper/coat!

Haha thats my car i gurantee it!!

u cancome to Ollie, theres always room for a little one! plus u can keep him company whilst i shop haha

Will deffinately do the tour thanks for the suggestion,. not got a clue what to do there, so thats lovely of you thanks!!

Haha thats my car i gurantee it!!

u cancome to Ollie, theres always room for a little one! plus u can keep him company whilst i shop haha

Will deffinately do the tour thanks for the suggestion,. not got a clue what to do there, so thats lovely of you thanks!!

hehe thanks Ill show u around!!

The bus tour is the major thing do the route with the cathedral and the park.. get off there and there.. have to take him to the football stadium.. walk up las ramblas, go through the gothic quarter and the other cathedral there is lovely.. so much to do! you'll love it!

Lucky him!! You have spoilt him!!

Ive been with mine nearly two years and he would never get anything like that lol!!!
HE would have to be doing something like that for me!!

il get nothing like that in return hun believe me!! haha

he is "making" my card though which i think is really cute haha

Ollie, i have written all that down and now knwo EXACTLY what we are doin in Barcelona!!

also want to go to a bull fight. and go sky diving while there. will have to see if i an fit it all in ha

xx

Me and hubby going to drive to a beach with a picnic!
We ususally do the romantic dinner thing but sometimes it feels a bit 'forced' so we wanted to do something relaxed, cheap, romantic and spontaneous.
We will probably freeze to death, but can take a thermos and blanket to snuggle up with ;-)

Perfect :eek: i would love this!!

Rosiered!

Dogtags!!! Its the ultimate failsafe present for guys, you can pick up plain dogtags in claires accessories or argos or wherever, then bring them to an engraving place and get his name on one and yours on the other.. I got them for my boyfriend a couple of years ago and he never wears any sort of jewellery, and he loved them, wears them constantly, I guess cause they look butch but they're secretly romantic!!!

kick him into shape love!! x

Gonna have to try, I text him earlier and asked if he had planned anything for us for valentines yet and his reply was "no, have you?"

I was like no your meant to be surprising me because you say everything i pick is sh*t and he replied "it is.."

And thats it :S grrrrrrrrr lol!!

ladies what is going on!!!

your all fabulousely gorgeous girlies and u deserve to be spoilt!!

i got a delivery today for "?being the best girlfriend" but missed it so gota pick it up tomorrow cant wait 2 see what it is!

u need to tell these silly boys to buk their ideas up!!!

and if not.. come to me and i will spoil u hehe xxx

bring a cake an a bottle if wine haha

xx

Lol 4 bottles of wine sounds wonderful!!

shame i will be having 3 sachets of lipotrim instead haha

Lilly, best not to i think babe, theres alwasy an occasion, an Vday isnt really all that impotrant!

iv agreed that my wifey can have hotdogs and icecream and everything he wants in the pictures tho which will be soooooo hard!!

least it will be dark so i wont be able to see! will have to make sure his face is clean b4 he kises me tho haha xx

Back