VALENTINES DAY!! HELP

Conor came over last week the day before I started Lipotrim and said since we cant celebrate it properly next week we'll have it today, went to the movies, came home and he cooked dinner, and brought over the SATC movie (I hadnt seen it and he had sworn blind he'd never watch it with me lol) and chocolate and microwave popcorn for after, and when I went upstairs there was a big bouquet of roses and lilies on my pillow!!! So I guess I owe it to him not to eat this week but I might cook something nice for him, it'll mean more cause he'll know how hard it is lol!!!!

Sex and the City!!! He's a doll dont know what I'd do without him!!

aaaaaaaaaah i see :) Still havent watched that yet lol!!

Mine would never watch anything like that...

I dragged him along to see Four christmasses (which i thought was very good) and he sat there tutting all the way through it and got up 5 times for a smoke!!

Lol mines the opposite, he loves chick flicks but pretends its me dragging him along to see them, even though I'm not that pushed! Whenever a new one comes out hes like - so I suppose youll be dragging me along to see that - with this big hopeful look lol

If he wasnt such a scruff and typical boy (fart is his favourite music)I'd be pretty worried!!!

hahaha!!

Dont worry Im worried about mine some times... We were lying in bed the other day and he jumped out Pulled his boxers up into Y-front type things and did a gay dance...

I was horrorfied lol!!

LOL! Ah you just made me look crazy I'm in the college library and burst out laughing!!! Everyones looking at me!!

haha brilliant!!

Dont worry im on a packed call floor and often burst out laughing at posts on here too :) You are not alone lol

Back