Value

KD

Gone fishing
It's one of those cheesy but 'aaaawwww...so true' posts :D

well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?"

Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up.

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe.

He picked it up, now all crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.

We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value. You are special - Don't ever forget it!

awwwww, now where's my $20?

Oh gawd..........there's always one isn't there.:rolleyes:

Here ya go. Don't spend it all at once

298ec746.jpg

I want one too! ( said in a whiney voice whilst stamping foot!)

No another!!:eek: They don't grow on trees ya know.

Here ya go Barb.:rolleyes: :D

298ec746.jpg

*looks around*.. can i have mine in £s please?
x x x x

Okay, but you only get one. Depreciation and all that. Should have asked sooner:rolleyes:

saint-charteris-signed-pound-note-738271.jpg

(that'll bring back some memories for us oldies!)

Hang on hang on! It doesnt say which country that is, so im assuming any type of dollar. I want whatever dollar is the highest value when converted to pounds please cos this is just false advertising!

Hang on hang on! It doesnt say which country that is, so im assuming any type of dollar. I want whatever dollar is the highest value when converted to pounds please cos this is just false advertising!

Tough titties :D

yes, being 22 they are very firm. I actually dont need to wear a bra very often as my 36DD's are quite perky :D

Now, back to the dosh....

And....what about me? :smoke::queen:

Here ya go. Best I can do :D

Os12013.jpg

Better than nothing then!!!! ;).....and STILL worth the same !!! :D:D:D

Me to a tee I reckon., KD and a good choice. A bit screwed up, bit crumpled but still of value....:):):)

Back