Vamos! Let's do this!

I totally get where ur coming from mrs jones! Im the same.. But tonight im finding it particularly difficult. Hubby made tacos and nachos... And i kept eating the mince! It tasted so yummy. I shouldn't come out of ketosis buuut too many calories. He also bought ice cream, crisps, twix. Omg omg im really struggling tonight. I wont eat something bad tho cos ill feel rotten for going off the plan but the temptations are particularly bad tonight. I'm not sure if it's cos it is Saturday night and im not doing very much. Also my lip is killing me and im feeling sorry for myself lol. Anyway ive planned more or less what to have tomorrow.. Something to look forward to... Has anyone had the s and s vanilla or caffe latte shakes yet?

Gonna try the latte shake tomorrow! Xx

Haha me too, I have a tiny bowl and I eat with a teaspoon, all in the mind hey. Not ordered either of them shakes x

Thanks Martha, how long have you been doing s&s and how much have you lost? X

Lol so am i.. I was thinking of having it kinda midmorning.. Hopefully it actually does taste like a latte!

I remember Ria telling me it's stronger in coffee than cwp cappuccino.

Mrs jones only been using the odd s&s product to mix Cambridge up a little lol been doing vlcd for 18 months on and off and have lost 5 1/2 stone so far. 6 stone roughly left to go! :) xx

Im wide awale5 too! Got soo much stuff going through my head, 7000 word essay due in end of feb only 1200 words done, a half completed job application due in next week and if I get an interview ive got a presentation to do which is 2 days before my essay submission date :/ start nights tommorow and dont finish till weds morning then straight to my sister's house to stay for 3 nights to look after kids cos shes away with work :-/ dont quite know how im going to get it all done !! And not sleeping is not helping :thumbdown:

sneaky update: putting my scales away and decided to weigh again. 13st 7lb (and 2 ounces) lol. i think i'll take it!

also.. caffe latte shake: not bad. prefer it over the chocolate. not impressed with their chocolate shakes at all. makes my stomach feel a little wonky. it's ok tho i'll just get my chocolate fix from their bars.

going to finish off a few products later today then put an order in.

ok back to/start studying.

Well ive had a very frustrating day, I also slept through my 8am alarm because I spent the night staring at the ceiling. Had a list of certain thing to achieve today which technology stopped from happening, a slow laptop which kept freezing teamed with a dodgy printer = nightmare:banghead:

But on the plus side ive only had one product so I have 3 to last me untill midnight :)

Right better get ready for work, hope your all having a good day x

mrs jones when i did CD on nightshift i would have my three shakes/soups at work during my shift then slept most of the day and not had anything .. so essentially turning my night into my day. it just helped me thru the night. but maybe what ur doing is actually better!
just a thought
i hope you have a good night. what do you do?

i have had one shake and a lot of liquids today. and a courgette. not feeling hungry really. and that's with me studying (i'm usually a muncher when i study). weird how some days are easy and some are hard. i might go have a vanilla shake. do some more work then reward myself with the cottage pie lol.
i'll let u know how it goes!

Woohoo put in my order for slim and save. lots of nice things (that i actually like) coming my way soon! i also ordered some crisps and wafer things. exciting times.

i had the oatmeal which i thought was really nice actually. next time i might add a bit of milk to it.

been peeing like crazy. i think im really doing better with water intake then i ever have. hopefully i will lose a lot of weight!!

so, hubby and i chatted and we think we might arrange to go visit my parents at the end of july. last time they saw me i weighed 13st. that was two years ago. sooooo... if i keep to this diet i should be on target by then. i think seeing my dad when i'm fat scares me more than anything in the world. i absolutely must adhere to this. and also... if i ever become really quiet on here... most likely it means i've broken my diet and gone off the rails!!! just fyi lol

anyway gonna get ready for bed. gn x

Woohoo put in my order for slim and save. lots of nice things (that i actually like) coming my way soon! i also ordered some crisps and wafer things. exciting times. i had the oatmeal which i thought was really nice actually. next time i might add a bit of milk to it. been peeing like crazy. i think im really doing better with water intake then i ever have. hopefully i will lose a lot of weight!! so, hubby and i chatted and we think we might arrange to go visit my parents at the end of july. last time they saw me i weighed 13st. that was two years ago. sooooo... if i keep to this diet i should be on target by then. i think seeing my dad when i'm fat scares me more than anything in the world. i absolutely must adhere to this. and also... if i ever become really quiet on here... most likely it means i've broken my diet and gone off the rails!!! just fyi lol anyway gonna get ready for bed. gn x

Sounds good!

Where do ur parents live?

Glad ur water intake is improving :)

I'm dying for pizza right now! Totm kills me but I won't lol I really want to tho ha! Argh!!!

If u go quiet il stalk u so be warned lol stick around xxx

Stay focused martha! I feel your pain im exactly the same at totm I want junk and nothing else but its soo not worth it! Xx

Flo I have my 4 products midnight to midnight so that when I switch back onto days it doesn't confuse me. Im a critical care nurse on NICU so unfortunately nights are as busy as days :(

Ive been really headachey again today, thought I was over that but hey hoo, had chicken curry tonight, not a fan don't think ill be ordering that again vanilla shake.was really good though! Glad we are all focused sees to good to be true xxx

Stay focused martha! I feel your pain im exactly the same at totm I want junk and nothing else but its soo not worth it! Xx Flo I have my 4 products midnight to midnight so that when I switch back onto days it doesn't confuse me. Im a critical care nurse on NICU so unfortunately nights are as busy as days :( Ive been really headachey again today, thought I was over that but hey hoo, had chicken curry tonight, not a fan don't think ill be ordering that again vanilla shake.was really good though! Glad we are all focused sees to good to be true xxx

I didn't give in don't worry :) lol

I take my hat off to u guys doing such busy jobs and sticking to plan

Wasn't a fan of the curry myself lol nvr tasted the vanilla yet maybe tomorrow.

Not too good to be true. It's amazing what u can do when u have the right support network behind you.

What is ur name mrs jones? I prefer talking on 1st name basis lol hope ur shift goes in smoothly as possible xxxx

I must admit its hard when your at work! And urine dips are saying not in ketosis! ! Annoying!! Good on you martha for staying strong my names sophie :)

Back