Vanessa Dukan Diary 2 Jan 2012

Not a great day dukan and nutrition wise as we got calledto my mother in laws bedside and sadly lost her late afternoon ... Anyway i resisted the chinese late evening tho i suspect there will be a few off plan moments over the next wee whiley! Already cracked on ciggies (first since August last year)! Anyways ... Ill try limit comfort binge compulsion as much as i can!

Day 29 Cruise PP
Tue 7 Feb
B: 200g smoked salmon and 2egg quark scrambled egg
S: 2 ginger thin biscuits
D: galette and ham, chicken pp soup; jelly

Day 30 cruise
Wed 8 Feb

B: rhubarb
L: poached salmon, prawns, stir fry veg; jelly
S: yogurt
D: veg soup with chicken; galette with ham
S: jelly

Day 31 cruise PP
Thu 9 Feb

B: one and half strawberry mousse
L: scrambled egg, quark, 100g smoked salmon, prawns
S: mousse
D: quark galette, ham, chicken pp soup
S: Jelly

So sorry Ness - for all of you ***hugs*** xxx

Day 32 cruise PV
Fri 10 Feb

B: rhubarb and yogurt
L: veg soup with chicken, quark galette and ham
D: stir fry with poached salmon
S: yogurt, jelly

Day 33 cruise PP
Sat 11 Feb

B: yogurt
L: 2/3 dukan bread, 75g smoked salmon, prawns
D: quark scrambled egg, turkey rashers, 1/3 dukan bread
S: Jelly, frozen yogurt

Day 34 cruise PV
Sun 12 Feb

B: yogurt and rhubarb
L: stir fry veg, beansprouts, BBQ sauce and chicken
S: dukan chocolate pudding
D: oatbran porridge
S: frozen yogurt

Not a brilliant healthy balanced menu i know and its very short on protein but i did my best! My bone pain levels are high today and this evening, im warding off a migraine (too much stress this week methinks)! Im just glad i havent caved and careened down the choc comfort route... saying that, theres still time lol

After your week I think you have done amazing on your Dukan plan! Hope things get better for you this week and you feel better - did you manage to bin the cigs again? Hope so, will be an amazing feeling if you can.

trudyc said:
After your week I think you have done amazing on your Dukan plan! Hope things get better for you this week and you feel better - did you manage to bin the cigs again? Hope so, will be an amazing feeling if you can.

Thanks - but no to the cig thing :eek:. Im hoping aftee the funeral etc has been and things settle down to get back on top of that... fingers crossed anyway!

Day 35cruise PP
Mon 13Feb

B: yogurt
S: picky smoked salmon
L: Scrambled egg, smoked salmon; ham; jelly
S: dukan choc pudding
D: poached salmon, oatbran porridge
S: frozen yogurt

Ness - what do food & fags matter right now? Get Friday over and then worry ... or not ..... hey! Life's too short :eek: xxx

JanD said:
Ness - what do food & fags matter right now? Get Friday over and then worry ... or not ..... hey! Life's too short :eek: xxx

I know - ur right Jan! Im blaming it 'on the need to find simething i can feel in control of' thing xx

Day 36 PV part-conso
Tues 14 Feb

B: wm toast, 2 turkey rashers, cherry tomatoes
S: yogurt and rhubarb, picky smoked salmon
L: Bolognaise and courgette tagliateli
S: jellyx2
D: poached salmon, oatbran porridge (plus tbsp wheatbran)

Day 37 PV part-conso
Wed 15 Feb

L: wm toast, scrambled egg, 2 turkey rashers, cherry tomatoes
D: veg soup and chicken
S: oatbran porridge, frozen yogurt, jelly

Last edited:
Did not too bad food-wise this evening considering!

Day 38 PV part-conso
Thu 16 Feb

L: scrambled egg, smoked salmon
D: oatbran porridge
At Wake: 6 quarter ham salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread (ie 3 slice bread); handful crisps, 1 crunch cream biscuit

Sorry Ness - I thought the funeral was tomorrow. I came to say I hope it goes ok and you're all alright, but it seems I'm too late .. sooooorrrreee :eek: ***hugs*** xx

Aw bless u Jan - u r right!

Tonight was/is the irish wake when she comes home for a night before the funeral and and folk stay with her all night as a vigil before she 'leaves' from house the next day x

AH! I see ... well - late in the day, but I hope it wasn't too gruelling today xxx

Back