vanilla milkshake and my straw

jenna113

just blended my vanilla shake with ice and gave it a good whisk. put it in a nice tall glass mug with a straw..the straw makes a difference believe it or not...

ahh imagining myself in a size 10 bikini, sipping on a (healthy) cocktail on a caribbean beach. :cool:

ahhh..happy days..:p

ps: tried to microwave my chicken 'batter' - im sticking to soup! did something wrong obviously!:eek:

lol, what did you do with the soup?

What I do is use baking parchment, the coated stuff not greaseproof paper or it just sticks.

Mix up the soup so its like thick custard, the take a teaspoon and spread it out into a big crisp, microwave until it starts to change from beige to brown, allow to cool then peel off. They become crunchy once they are cool. I normally have a couple of bits of baking parchment on the go so i can have the next one is as the first one cools, then the 3rd one ready to go in before the 2nd one comes out and rotate. You can use the same piece of parchment several times and it still peels off no problem.

Mags
xxx

i think the problem was that i didnt have patience for it to settle - was hungry..boohhoooooooooo

if you make them quite thick and eat them hot they are soft and not nice.....

experiment a little, I find it makes a difference to the diet just having the variety... its not much but it helps!

Mags
xxx

I'll have to try a straw ! Sounds like it makes it special somehow...like having a treat rather than a foodpack ! Great idea.

I use straws too. Got multicoloured ones from Woolies. i also zap my shakes with ice in teh blender and drink them from a tall glass.

I like to think this makes my foodpacks a bit more exotic and exciting. But I think that maybe this is very literally "clutching at straws"... :D

and whilst sipping on your straws, close your eyes and picture yourself in the Maldives with a size 10 (or whatever size you want to be) bikini on...

def. makes the shakes taste better..even if for a couple of secs.

Back