Vaniqa?

That's excellent news shar75, I'm really pleased it's working for you! I need to get my bum in gear and actually remember to use it!!! Can you only apply it after removing the hair or can it be in between removals? (in other words i'm planning on removing it tomorrow morning after i've had a nice soak in the bath but I've remembered to apply it now)

I apply after removal. There is something in it that represses hair growth??? I recently had laser And found it worked amazingly with that at the mo I am free from hair on face... First time in 20 years!! I think diff things work for diff people so the last year due to finance not being such a prob I have tried almost everything... I am to ashamed to get the laser for anywhere other than face... But have been using no no hair and that also working well in legs arms etc etc...

hi ladies
i too have been prescribed vaniqua,....altho i havent used it yet!!
i have a handfull of stray hairs, that come through thick and black,..that i pluck,..but the rest of my face,..has very fine white hair,..but in some places very long!...would this work, on the fine hair too???

i have mine on a repeat presciption,..but like i said havent have the balls, to use it yet!

much love

Gina

Hey gina
It can be used for any colour hair......It works hormonally to reduce hair. It worked for me but I also had laser. Good luck with it. Oh if it stings at the start that's normal keep at it...
Shar

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back