variety

Terri22

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I didn't like soups at first but now I love them, just got to wait for taste buds to change

babystar31

Gold Member
yeah terri didnt give them a proper chance, tried only 2 flavours, wasnt keen so swapped them on haha! love the bars tho so will put up with the sore tum til i get used to them again x

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
experiment with herbs, garlic powder, chilli powder and such like, check the cambridge bit, see what they do with theirs xx

Starlight

Gold Member
Im on shakes only til April (well 2 flavours of shakes only lol) but I must admit now and again I do miss the bars, but not enough to order the mixed bumper pack.

I wish Exante were slightly more flexible with the content of the Bumper packs

Mollybloom

I ordered the bumper pack to get me started, but I'm not overly keen on the soups, so I've ordered a boxful of shakes and a box of bars.

Both yum!

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
I'm going to order my next box in the next couple of days, and after someone kindly gave me some soups to try, i will be buying the mixed bumper box, i like every flavour of shake, soup & bars :D x

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
It is strange as i've mentioned before, when on the CD, i could only stomach the choc tetras, so i have surprised myself liking all of these x

babystar31

Gold Member
I think thats my problem. On CD i hated every flavour of soup and lived on the strawberry and choc tetras, so when i first started exante i was wary of the soups before id even tried them. Think my mind was set on "i wont like it" before i gave it a proper try. So gonna give thm another go, experiement with th herbs etc and see how i get on lol x