variety

babystar31

Gold Member
Well last tiem i attempted exante i wasnt keen on the soups and the bars gave me a sore tum.....but getting a bit bored of just shakes so have ordered the bumper pack.....wish me luck lol. Looking forward to the bars cos i really did enjoy them, the soups im not sure but hey, got to be worth it for a bit variety lol x

yeah terri didnt give them a proper chance, tried only 2 flavours, wasnt keen so swapped them on haha! love the bars tho so will put up with the sore tum til i get used to them again x

experiment with herbs, garlic powder, chilli powder and such like, check the cambridge bit, see what they do with theirs xx

Im on shakes only til April (well 2 flavours of shakes only lol) but I must admit now and again I do miss the bars, but not enough to order the mixed bumper pack.

I wish Exante were slightly more flexible with the content of the Bumper packs

I ordered the bumper pack to get me started, but I'm not overly keen on the soups, so I've ordered a boxful of shakes and a box of bars.

Both yum!

I'm going to order my next box in the next couple of days, and after someone kindly gave me some soups to try, i will be buying the mixed bumper box, i like every flavour of shake, soup & bars :D x

It is strange as i've mentioned before, when on the CD, i could only stomach the choc tetras, so i have surprised myself liking all of these x

I think thats my problem. On CD i hated every flavour of soup and lived on the strawberry and choc tetras, so when i first started exante i was wary of the soups before id even tried them. Think my mind was set on "i wont like it" before i gave it a proper try. So gonna give thm another go, experiement with th herbs etc and see how i get on lol x

Back