Various cereals...

Bex22

Hi lovelies

Can anyone tell me if we are allowed any of the following as HEXB??

-Ready brek original
-Quakers oats sachets (sultanas, raisin, apple & cranberry)
-Dorset cereals (simply fruity muesli)

If not HEXB can anyone tell me their syn values? Thank you!

25g of Ready Brek with a Ryvita
27g sachet of Oats So Simple (Plain only) with 1 Scan Bran
40g Dorset Simply fruit Muesli

The syns are all 1 per 20 calories as theres no free food :)

Sorry...just got a little confused. Are you saying that the above ARE HEXB options? If so do I have to have to Ryvita if I chose to use Ready Brek? I don't like Ryvita haha!

And 40g of Dorset Muesli is a HEXB? That's exciting...

Sorry to be a numpty! And thank you very much for your response :D

Yes they are hxs, i think she was saying that if you want to syn them, or if theres a cereal thats not included, it would be 1 syns for 20 cals. You don't HAVE to eat the ryvita, no one can force you! But it is reccomended so that you get a healthy amount of fibre.

Where can I buy scan bran?

What about good old cornflakes & rice krispies.....?

Sorry...just got a little confused. Are you saying that the above ARE HEXB options? If so do I have to have to Ryvita if I chose to use Ready Brek? I don't like Ryvita haha!

And 40g of Dorset Muesli is a HEXB? That's exciting...

Sorry to be a numpty! And thank you very much for your response :D

Yes those are the HEXB options. The point in HEXBs is to get enough fibre, so to properly count as a HEXB you are supposed to eat the Ryvita *as well*. Like chocolateworm says nobody can force you to eat it :D But that is what the HEXB is - the cereal AND the crispbread. Whether you tweak that is up to you. ;)

The calories thing I just meant thats how you syn them. If you're not HEXing them (or if they arent a HEX at all) they are always 1 syn per 20 calories as theres no free food involved :)

I haven't had my healthy extras much this week, do you find it affects your weight loss?

Back