VARYING LT PRICES???

i live in burnley and pay £36. my sis is in leeds. she pays £36 as well. you should definitely tell LT people because it shouldnt be that much!... its far too much. thats how much people charge on ebay which is the reason why your told not to get it from there!....

Hi just to let u know i told you that i cost me £38 per week but i had it wrong sorry it was actually £36 per week - sorry hun. x

£36 in Jersey (but in Boots though so probably their standard rate?)

65 euros a week here in ireland!!!! With the way the exchange rate is we are paying double what some of ye guys are.. mad.... with price differences like this it is no wonder people are going on ebay etc.... or are actually put off the diet because they cant afford it...

the euro practically matches the pound now so 65 euro is almost double what we are paying.

I would contact the LT head office and ask them to contact the Irish pharamacies to review their prices.

65 euros a week here in ireland!!!! With the way the exchange rate is we are paying double what some of ye guys are.. mad.... with price differences like this it is no wonder people are going on ebay etc.... or are actually put off the diet because they cant afford it...

Snap hun. Im paying 65euros a week. Im originally from London so am well aware of the sterling at the moment and we are sooo getting ripped off right now.

Where abouts are you in Ireland? My mate pays 57euro in Dublin 6.

There are 3 chemists close by where i am in Limerick and mine charges 65, another charges 62 (i found this out after i started) and the other charges 67.50!!!!!!

Im gonna send them an email from work tomorrow and i'll let you know if i get a response.

Hi all,
Newbee here.Thinking of starting Lt TFR. 85 euro a week. Ouch.
Wexford Ireland.
Am i getting ripped off???

Yup. Some of the guys here are going to contact LT HQ and ask why it is so much more expensive in Ireland as they've said that LT themselves don't set the price, the pharmacies do. It's disgusting the amount they are marking this up over there! :(

£36 here in North Hampshire!

Those in Ireland are defo getting ripped off! Good luck with getting it reduced.

x

You've all got my full support in this :)

just off the phone to LT HQ in Longford they have told me that they dont set a price and the pharmacies told me that they did!!! So whats going on ... i donty know but im speaking to the General Secretary tomorrow for clarification!!!

Why dont you contact the main head office in England, northern Ireland is apart off UK so I am a bit surprised ya are going to Longford?

hey shivers, im up in galway.... bloody rip off so it is... sure we get ripped off everywhere in this island.. no wonder people are sending their money out of the country and going up north..... xxx

Hiya i pay £33 for a weeks supply ya,s is nearly double mine i hope you get sum were:confused: :confused:

Guys huge appreciation for everyone who is backing us with this!!!!

I spoke to the general secretary today who said she was unqualified to answer my query and she has passed on the details to her manager who will hopefully call me back!!!

PS 85 euro is ridiculous

UPDATE FROM LT

Just spoke with a lovely lady from LT in UK - she said that they have no juristiction over Ireland North or South and that it is dealt with in Longford (which we knew)

She says that it is illegal for Lipotrim to fix a price for anything in a pharmacy and that they can basically charge what they like for the programme and it's unfortunate for us in Ireland but thats the way it is.

She has advised me to tell anyone who is unhappy with the price of LT to register a complaint with their pharmacy who will pass it on to LT.

Okay so the only thing that we still dont know is...

Is it LT Ireland who are marking up
or
The Pharmacies

So we're still kinda stuck.

No, every step is progress. So is there a contact number for LT Longford?

No, every step is progress. So is there a contact number for LT Longford?

yeah its on the website but again irish getting ripped off with premium rate number and uk is free phone lol starting to get laughable now :8855:

Goodness... what about emailing?

Back