Veg Issues

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I've made a conscious effort to have a large portion of veg every day since my last weigh in (Weds), which usually contains some, if not all, of the following: carrot, swede, brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage, sweetcorn, potato. (I have green days)

I thought this would give me a good weight loss boost and many trips to the loo but it hasn't done the latter - could I be cramming in too many veggies?

If your system is not used to all this veg, it could be a bit confused!!

If ou aren't doing so at the moment, try drinking loads of water.

Ooh no! I have problems processing meat which is why I stick to green days lol. I'll gove it another week and see if it makes any difference.

Try high fibre things like all bran, weetabix, baked beans, potato skins. You could also eat live yogurt, that should help.

yeah we don't actually digest red meat properly it has to rot in our intestines not sure bout white though ???? try eating a bit more fruit that usually erm... speeds things up tangerines and grapes

It is a lot of veg to eat so your body is probably just getting used to it. It will eventually make an appearance lol! xx

When I increased my fruit intake majorly I got quite bunged up. I was confused as I always thought that fruit makes you go! It does, but I was also told that when you make a major change like that it can back you up for a while until it is a regular part of your diet

Thanks - I'll give it a go for another week and see what happens. I did lose 1.5lbs though which is the target I set myself!

Lots of water, grapefruit, and do a bit of exercise. I always find a brisk walk helps get things going!

Seriously, it's through the system in a couple of hours and literally *whoosh* LOL!

TMI?!

yeah we don't actually digest red meat properly it has to rot in our intestines not sure bout white though ???? try eating a bit more fruit that usually erm... speeds things up tangerines and grapes

I bought grapes and left them on the coffee table in a bid to get H2B to eat more fruit......
I didn't expect him to eat the whole bag in 1 afternoon.......he spent all evening on the loo (whoops!)

Back