Veg soup hmmmm

Terri22

Ok tried the Veg soup tonight, is bearable but another one that gets gulped down ASAP rather than savoured lol xxx

Ooooh that was the one soup I really didnt like I must admit

Cant believe I stuck the soups as long as I did - shakes are the way forward

Though I may have to bite the bullet at some point and get rid of the surplus ones I have

I've been thinking bout that too but I like the bars in the bumper pack - if they did a pack with just shakes n bars I would be a very happy bunny

LOL xxx

Yup yup yup, am a liking banana too as I find it quite fresh in the mornings - think I've just got to hold my nose and gulp!!! LOL xxx

I have only had 2 soups, Thai Chicken and Vegetable and I like both. Both very creamy and filling.

I would go insane without the soups - I'm a savoury (although some would argue unsavoury) gal!!

xx

Last edited:
I'm with you Toots, I love the soups (well, except the tomato). But it would be great to be able to pick your flavours and still have the cheap price, I would have the bumper pack just without the tomato soup and the chocolate shake

I still get to try it but is the tomato soup as vile as the CD one if anyone was on CD?

Im not keen on the soups but theyre way better than the CD ones lol. Im a shake gal....love the bars but cant eat them as they leave me with a sore tum, im a savoury person usually but dont like the soups.....just as well i LOVE all the shakes lol x

I have just had my first tomato soup and it is literally bl**dy VILE !!! How many have I got in a bumper pack?

Is that the worst one? What's the mushroom soup like? I don't like mushroom soup at the best of time so hoping it doesn't actually taste like mushrooms haha

I love choc orange bar, thai soup and banana shake the most. Others am not so bothered but the tomato (yuk!).... Now I add curry powder and black pepper and its just about palatable:)

Back