• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Veg soup hmmmm

I've been thinking bout that too but I like the bars in the bumper pack - if they did a pack with just shakes n bars I would be a very happy bunny

LOL xxx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I have only had 2 soups, Thai Chicken and Vegetable and I like both. Both very creamy and filling.

Toots

Gold Member
I would go insane without the soups - I'm a savoury (although some would argue unsavoury) gal!!

xx

Last edited:
I'm with you Toots, I love the soups (well, except the tomato). But it would be great to be able to pick your flavours and still have the cheap price, I would have the bumper pack just without the tomato soup and the chocolate shake

I didn't mind the shakes so much last summer as i put loads of ice cubes in and made it in the blender but it just doesnt do it for me in this weather lol

I still get to try it but is the tomato soup as vile as the CD one if anyone was on CD?

Im not keen on the soups but theyre way better than the CD ones lol. Im a shake gal....love the bars but cant eat them as they leave me with a sore tum, im a savoury person usually but dont like the soups.....just as well i LOVE all the shakes lol x

Mia

I have just had my first tomato soup and it is literally bl**dy VILE !!! How many have I got in a bumper pack?

Mia

Is that the worst one? What's the mushroom soup like? I don't like mushroom soup at the best of time so hoping it doesn't actually taste like mushrooms haha

I love choc orange bar, thai soup and banana shake the most. Others am not so bothered but the tomato (yuk!).... Now I add curry powder and black pepper and its just about palatable:)