Veg weights..

well i had in between ss+ and 810 meal this morning then haha, forgot to weigh and had 4 mushrooms (which ive just weighed at 60g) and 2 eggs (not large)

what exactly is 810.. is it a slightly bigger meal and milk? I dont really drink much milk, i mean i like it but i dont want to force it down for the sake of it - ive gone off tea and dont like coffee!

Mini said:
SSing + you are allowed Two (15ml/15g) tablespoons of any cooked or raw vegetables or salad. (Page 37 CWP Weight Plan Steps Programme)

Step 2 (810kcal) you are allowed three (15/15g) tablespoons of cooked or raw vegetables or salad. (Page 45 CWP Weight Plan Steps Programme)

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/210707-ss-options-updated-11-5-11-a.html

That's odd cause my Cambridge weight plan steps book says on step 2 (810kcal) you're allowed 80g portion of vegetables per day, from the allowed veggies list obviously. And the book I have was given to me in April so it's brand new.

My book says 80g of veg on step two as well, and had it a couple of weeks ago x

starting weight: 13st 10. Week one -9lb

I'll check later for you when I'm back home but I think it's 80g too but the protein is less than step 2 that's all.

I'll double check for you when I get home :D I'm sure it's 80g on both step 1 SS+ and step 2 but it's just the protein amounts that change! x

80grs on both steps x

Back