Extra Easy Veg with mushy peas?

Shrimpy

Gold Member
I'm hankering for chips and mushy peas but as I'm on EE I need my 1/3 superfree any ideas for veg that goes well with mushy peas?

I usually encorporate veg with my baked beans but I have no idea what I can do with mushy peas and chips!

Shrimpy said:
I'm hankering for chips and mushy peas but as I'm on EE I need my 1/3 superfree any ideas for veg that goes well with mushy peas?

I usually encorporate veg with my baked beans but I have no idea what I can do with mushy peas and chips!

Mushrooms, onions, peppers, cauli, most things really!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a couple of apples beforehand and that will reduce the amount of chips/peas you want to eat. No point having the fruit afterwards as it defeats the object of using sf to reduce consumption of non sf - am I making sense because it sounds right in my head!!!!

Good Ideas... though last night in the end I had small portions of chips and peas and then ate a 1/4 of a pineapple! :)

I'll remember these for next time. :)

soup as a starter?

EDIT: just realised im too late lol

LOL, It's all good. It was just late last night, I was STARVING after babysitting so needed food and REALLY wanted chips and mushy peas, but these ideas will work for next time I wanna eat my own arm too! :)

I'm struggling to get my super free in and the soup is something im trying this week. Sometimes I dont want super free with my meals and quite often im too full for fruit as a pudding

I usually don't struggle with superfree but mushy peas is one thing i like on it's own... unadulterated. Unlike baked beans which I love mixed with delicious other veggies. :)

Back