Green Days Vegan 'Cheese'

cjnvgn

Hi
Has anyone on here found the vegan cheeses listed as HEAs? They're:
Galaxy Foods - 3 Slices Galaxy Foods Cheddar Style Vegetarian Rice Slices (8 pack)
Galaxy Foods - 3 Slices Galaxy Foods Cheddar Style Vegetarian Veggie Slices (8 pack)
Galaxy Foods - 3 Slices Galaxy Foods Mozzarella Style Vegetarian Rice Slices (8 pack)
Galaxy Foods - 4 slices Galaxy Foods Cheddar Style Vegan Soya Slices (8 pack)
Galaxy Foods - 4 slices Galaxy Foods Mozzarella Style Vegan Soya Slices (8 pack)

My only other option for a vegan 'cheese' means I need to use a HEB, which I'm not keen to do.

Thanks!

If you look at their website it looks like it may only be available in US/Canada as there's no mention of UK stockists. Why not call SW HQ for advice.

Aww, I was really hoping someone had found it somewhere! I think I'll give them a ring. Thank you.

I'm checking out my local vegaterian/vegan shop some time this week. I'm hoping they will either have it or be able to order it for me. I'll let you know. xx

According to the website, Pure slices are x2 for a HEA on all plans. I've seen them in most big supermarkets, but haven't tried them yet. TBH I was avoiding dairy for a while as it aggravated my sinus problem, and I just used to 'cheat' and use 28g Redwood supermelting mozarella. Tastes lush and lots of calcium. I still lost weight

According to the website, Pure slices are x2 for a HEA on all plans. I've seen them in most big supermarkets, but haven't tried them yet.

Yes, this is an old thread, from before the Pure slices being added as HEs, so I'm not concerned now, but it does no harm to flag this up to others.

TBH I was avoiding dairy for a while as it aggravated my sinus problem, and I just used to 'cheat' and use 28g Redwood supermelting mozarella. Tastes lush and lots of calcium. I still lost weight.

Ooh, I'd never cheat like that :giggle:(honest)

Back