Vegan HexA 'milk' options

cheekychinchilla

Gold Member
Hi!
I was hoping someone could help. What milk alternatives can be used as a Healthy Extra? I want to trial something else as normal milk (even skimmed) makes me quite sick in various things. But not sure what I can and can't use and how much :eek:

I'm not against splitting my HexA's and I only really have milk on cereal now and a bit in hot chocolate. I don't imagine the Hazelnut, coconut, or chocolate would be of any use in macaroni cheese :whistle: Maybe I would like it in coffee if I tried it.
But even so splitting a HexA so I'm having 200ml is still a fair bit. Hmmm, will have a think. I guess I should try them first before I totally decide what to do anyway :)

Thanks for all your replies.x

No it doesn't matters if chilled or long life. The chocolate oatly goes great in porridge or on weetabix and 200ml isn't that large a quantity. I love the kara warmed up (about 250ml) with a hot chocolate sachet before bed.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm not sure what I think of the Kara. And I have 2 litres of it lol! It tastes too much like real, whole milk to me. I was expecting something sweet with maybe a hint of coconut. I've never been a milk drinker and hate being able to actually taste milk.
It is quite nice in porridge though and I used it in my Mac & Cheese tonight. But think I'll try either the chocolate Oatly or the hazelnut Alpro when I've finished the Kara.x

Back