vegetable soup

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Despite having consumed hundreds of sachets of cd soups,I never fancied the vegetable one last year,think its because I thought it might be like the spicy tomato which I can't tolerate.
Just wanted to know am I missing out?
Can anyone compare the flavour to anything for me please, and let me know if its thicker like the scrummy mushroom or watery.
Many thanks,but how I wish they did a mulligitawny(no idea how to spell),so I could feel like I was having a curry on a Friday. x

mmm the vegetable soup is like a vegetable cup a soup with little dried pepper bits in it. I liked it at the start but then went off it for a while. Consistancy is like the Chicken and mushroom.

Oooh, mulligatawny, now that sounds good.....:)

I cant do the soups, started out having a selection of everything, now have either Vanilla, Banana or Chocolate shakes, varied life I live :)

Yep think I am going to let Mr T spice things up for me......sadly I mean in the kitchen,when he's preparing my soups x

Ive tryed the chicken and mushroom one which was ok needs a bit of spices i think and the broccoli and cheese one was disgusting ive never tryed anything so vile . Ive Had the butterscoth one which was nice and the bannana was lovely i could get used to that .

I've added curry powder in the past too and it's lovely!

Back