Vegetable soup

Irene

Silver Member
Morning
I did WW ages ago. Was quite successful.
Used to have a recipe for their soup - can't remember it.
Was going to have it for lunch can anyone please post it for me.
Thanks
Irene.

I normally just chop a couple of carrots, parsnips, leeks, a small swede and an onion into a pan, put 2 veg oxo in and about a litre of water and boil it up until soft, then just blend it.
Enjoy, I think I might have the same today lol

Hi Thanks for the quick reply - like the sound of this but my mum who is coming for lunch hates parsnips.:mad: It is so cold here today in Wirral it is defibnately 'soup weather':p
The one I can remember is carrots, onions, courgettes, tinned toms and vegetable stock - just can't remember the quantities.:confused: Will have a go at it and see what its like.
Thanks Irene

Hi Irene

I put in mine;-

carrots
onions
veg stock cube & water
tin of chopped tomatoes
brocolli
cauliflower
and LOADS of black pepper.

I don't weigh anything out. I just put it all in a huge pot and it lasts me for around 2 days.

xx

Hi
Made a lovely soup yesterday and it all got eaten. Found a recipe on the site. Going to try the other suggestions as well - the weather is so cold here this weekend.:eek:
I am doing SW at the moment so the ingredients were all free foods for me. Tried a WW class not so long ago but have to say the consultant wasn't 'friendly'
Thanks again
Irene

Irene what recipe did you find? i think i may do a soup for tomorow lunch and for tuesdays! to ... may help my aim for 2lbs this next week lol

Hi Thanks for the quick reply - like the sound of this but my mum who is coming for lunch hates parsnips.:mad: It is so cold here today in Wirral it is defibnately 'soup weather':p
The one I can remember is carrots, onions, courgettes, tinned toms and vegetable stock - just can't remember the quantities.:confused: Will have a go at it and see what its like.
Thanks Irene

So does my husband....I've solved it by omitting to tell him whats in it :D :D :D

xx

Back