Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fifi g, 12 December 2010 Social URL.

1. fifi g

fifi g Member

i love vegetables and pretty much only eat these my diet consists of carrots broccoli cabbage sprouts winter squash mushrooms and i eat grapes and apples as my fruit on top of this i will have porridge and polenta and smash i drink black coffee no sugar no dairy and only 2-3 max units of alco in the form of a breezer or a cider my treats are pick and mix sweets and i limit to 4max a day as in 4foam banana or shrimp that sort of size
    sometimes have weightwatchers baked beans my question is am i do anything wrong here or can yo eat too many vegetables?
    i just wanna be super slim and super healthy am i doing the right thing
    is polenta a free food i am vegetarian obviously
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Are you following ProPoints?
    Vegetables are unlimited ( except peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, sweet potato and potato ) I eat large portions of veg every day - sometimes half a plate full.
    I usually have 2-3 portions of fruit too :D

Polenta isn't free - 10g dried is 1PP

If you post a food dairy with weights and points used I can have a look for you
  4. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I love my veg too and eat loads of it with my ww meals. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.