Vegetarian Vegetarian 5:2

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
We'll today is my first fast day. I'm not going to lie I could murder a piece of well anything right now but I'm getting through it. I don't think doing this as a veggie is much harder I tend to chomp on carrots and celery on a normal day. So I woke up late and had lunch instead of breakfast which was some homemade roast red pepper & tomato soup clocking in a lovely 83 calories
Then at about 4.30 I had 150g of celery which was only 21 calories not to mention the half a lemon a popped in my water today so my calorie count was at 110 until my hands and mouth conspired to chomp 81 cal worth of carrot batons plus the jelly I just ate at a whopping 8 calories I am now at 199 calories with 301 left for dinner!! Definitely think I will be eating dinner earlier in future!! Nom nom nom

end of my first fast day and it hasnt been so bad had a spinach salad when i got in from work looking forward to my dippy eggs and soldiers breakfast tomorrow!

only ate 450 cals today its a miracle!!

Thanks love only i went out on friday and saturday night then comforted my hungover self with dominoes...oh well today is a new day been good so far

Yes I do that fairly regularly, our weekend here is Thursday night and Friday off, so the vodka comes out on a Thursday followed by a pizza at least on a Friday, usually eaten from bed where I don't actually move at all for 24 hours LOL

Second fast day yesterday had ryvita tomato and light Philadelphia for lunch and spinach salad for dinner with a pot of low calorie jelly as a snack
My next fast day is tomorrow.
Can I ask is anyone else keeping feast day or up day diaries?
Weigh in tomorrow but I feel like I haven't lost anything! X

Third fast day yesterday it was a strange one felt very dizzy all day managed to drink 3.5 litres of water but in retrospect that might be a little to much was peeing like mad all day okay so on to yesterday's menu

1/2 a grapefruit & 4 strawberries for brunch (1 is way too late for breakfast right???)

Fusion & street taste of Mexico soup for lunch with 10 raspberries

And for dinner I made a delicious omelette with spinach feta mushrooms cherry tomato and peppers

My whole day came in at 473 calories so very pleased all in all!

Back