Vegetarians doing WW

I was just wondering if anyone was vegetarian and have had a great amount of success on WW or if anyone has any vegetarian recipes?

Yes and no, in that I'm a pescetarian...although my meals tend to be less fish and more Quorn these days, so pretty much 90% vegetarian. Haven't had any problems, to be honest, with weight loss. To be honest I tend to stick to standard cookbook recipes, but swap out the meat for Quorn...for example, I made a Morroccan stew the other day, and the recipe called for lamb. I added the new Quorn lamb-style pieces instead, and it came out yum. Also has the added bonus then of having lower pp than the meat version, so a good idea for everyone really imo.

i just was worried that because obviously we are likely to eat more veg than your average joe, didnt want to have slower weight loss if you see what i mean though. But thanks for your advice.

I started ww yesterday and am at a complete loss as of what to do to fill my daily points allowance as I'm a vegetarian! HELP!!!

Clairey82 said:
I started ww yesterday and am at a complete loss as of what to do to fill my daily points allowance as I'm a vegetarian! HELP!!!
Good complaint! Lol pure juice is good for using up points plus try here
www.skinnytaste.com she points everything plus she has a vegetarian section :)

Back