1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Veggie doing dukan....

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Geemav, 8 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Geemav

Geemav Well-Known Member

Are there any veggies out there ( even ones who eat fish) that have done this diet? Is it doable and did you get good results?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Very difficult to Dukan if you're veggie. Not impossible, but v difficult x

4. Dukanista

Dukanista Well-Known Member

Joodle is a veggie and she managed fine on Dukan. Unfortunately she is not around these forums anymore... I should send some smoke signals to Lebanon and see if she replies!

I think there is actually quite a lot you can do as a veggie, especially if you eat fish: I'm not vegetarian but eat lots of tofu, eggs, dairy, fish, etc. and would miss all those more than meat, to be honest. Plus there is quorn, which i used to make an interesting spaghetti bolognese (with my konjac noodles)!

So give it a try!