veggies at wetherspoons

Kater-tater

Gold Member
Could anyone advise me on what would be the best thing for me to eat at Wetherspoons?
I want to be able to enjoy myself and not seem like I a on a diet. My only other option is to just ignore it and start after :(

Gammon with egg and chips is only 15.5 syns :)

Check the SW website for the syn values. Just go to the Brand - then enter J D Wetherspoons and then type in the ingredient. Avoid the burger and chips! That's 60.5syns!!!!!

I think the Thai Noodles is under 10 syns!

Im vegetarian! I dont have access to SW online so I cant check :(
But thank you for looking :)

Urmm not sure if i'm allowed to post links so i'll describe it instead. If you go to the weatherspoons website and click on food. Then go over to dietary requirements and click vegetarian. You will get a list of all the veggie things available in spoonys. They also have there calorie content there as well. One of the best main meals is the sweet chili noodles coming in at 296, though nto exactly sure how syns work when your eating out

Also you can ask for salads ot to come with dressings, potatoes and veggies not coming with butter and all that. They are pretty good. Obviously you get a set amount of syns as it were per week/day so if you went over a little one day could you not balance it out during the rest of the week?

I havw looked on there but wasnted to know if there was anythin low syn i could have as i dont eat chilli... hmmm im worried about the whole baked potato thing

I've been searching SW site and this site, the only low-syn options are the sweet chilli noodles as mentioned above and the[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Five Bean Chilli with Yellow Basmati Rice & Tortilla Chips (which is really tasty and not too spicy!) - only 4.5 syns for the whole dish on green or extra easy!

Or perhaps you could get a Jacket potato with beans and salad (boring I know) and ask for it to be served with no butter or salad dressing?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Back